The internship offers an excellent opportunity to gain real-world, hands-on experience in the finance department and networking events with local leaders by working as a part of a fantastic team in a fast-paced corporate environment. The chosen candidate will participate in company meetings and enhance team collaboration. This is an exciting chance for any candidate pursuing a career in finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, accounting, mathematics, statistics or related major.
- Great attitude with an outgoing personality and exceptional work ethic.
- Attention to details.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles.
- Eager to learn and develop analytical and decision-making skills.
- Give general accounting support
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, weekly, and daily management reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Help with accounts receivable management
- Interacting with other departments to ensure quality, accuracy, and completeness of assignments
- Complete special projects or assignments that assist the department in its mission and help intern learn about the corporate environment.
- Assist with data entry
A detailed training plan will be created based on the work experience of the chosen candidate!
Add us on your skype. Our Skype ID is hellowatcep