If you want to be part of the most reputable team in the Hospitality industry, this is a fantastic opportunity. The Hospitality Internship Program will have rotating responsibilities through the host company’s operational departments, including Guest Services, Culinary, Maintenance, Sales, and Administration. The Intern will perform the tasks and duties of different departmental roles, and also be introduced to progressive leadership responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Culinary, Restaurant Management
- Outstanding attitude with an exceptional work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Team player mentality
- Provide personalized, friendly service to every guest and associat
- The participant will gain an overview of all major departments of the program: company culture, customer service expectations, housekeeping management, front desk operations, food and beverage, and operations
- Reviews the reservations and check-ins process
- Handle cash and ensure secure handling and ensure proper accounting throughout the shift
- Keep the business functions of the company including, but not limited to, financial status, customer/guest information, employee issues, etc. confidential
A detailed training plan will be created based on the work experience of the chosen candidate!
Add us on your skype. Our Skype ID is hellowatcep